Customer Journey Report Examples

So, the one example of a Customer Journey report in the CJ Admin Guide is nice but I'm looking for more examples from customers to get my own creative juices flowing on CJ reporting.  If anyone is willing to share some of their CJ reports I think that would be helpful for many.  While the fields may not align perfectly between businesses I'm confident most people will be able to make adjustments.  JPGs, JSONs....anything would be useful.  Thanks.

• Bud what type of industry/market segment so I can hopefully give you some examples.

• Hello Greg and thanks for asking.  I wanted to keep this thread more generic for anyone to get some ideas.......but our industry is B2B manufacturing.

• Bud,

Typical use case that we encounter is where the business needs to have a level of comfort that Sales Consultants are generally following the company sales process - it is mainly applicable where there is a reasonably well defined sales process path.

For example, a Lead is received and Management is concerned that they have no idea what actions have/ haven't been taken without having to scour through notes, calls etc. Further they don't know whether certain actions were taken when they needed to be taken or if those actions were taken at all.

Customer Journey gives them the ability to map out their Sales Process, particularly for Leads and Opportunities, at the same time giving the Sales Consultants an easy quick reference of what to do next and when its done to tick it off as completed.

In the industries we work with, there will be a Customer Journey for a Lead and another for an Opportunity. Quite often the Lead (and in turn the Opportunity) will be defined as a particular Type which means that the Customer Journey will be different.

If you need more specifics, let me know.

Regards

Greg