transfer an opportunity between accounts

I recently joined a new company. My predecessor created 2 separate accounts for one company, one for HQ and one for the branch.  I was able to change it to a parent/child relationship using the Membership pane.  I need to move some of the opportunities from the child (branch) account/location to the parent (HQ) account/location. Is this possible w/o recreating the opportunities?

I'm new to SugarCRM and a User  w/o Admin rights.      Thank you in advance!  ExploreExplore opportunites link account sugarcrm 9.3

• Hi Vince Tornillo

You can transfer a set of opportunities in the following way:

• Navigate to Opportunities list view
    • Use Filter to select opportunities from child company (add filter by press "Create" button)
     {SugarClub Administrator Edit: We're sorry, but this image is no longer available}  
    • Check all opportunities you would like to transfer by set check-boxes in the left column 
     {SugarClub Administrator Edit: We're sorry, but this image is no longer available}  
    • Use "Mass Update" to change Account Name to all selected opportunities (select from the drop-down in the left of the line of column names) 

Integroscrm.com
    We make work in Sugar
    more convenient and efficient

• There is a very simple solution to your problem. With a Kanban boards view, you can simply drag and drop your opportunities and other modules between accounts, assignees etc. RT SugarBoards is a simple plug-in that adds immeasurable ease to the whole process of transferring records between modules. You can filter through the records with the native SugarCRM filter, and then simply drag and drop the required opportunities from one account to another. For more information, please visit our website.