We are really stuck! After migration to our new server, THE SUGARCRM is not working and it's showing "ReferenceError: $ is not defined" error in the browser console.
Initially, before SugarCRM migration, the new server had PHP 7.2 but after migrating SugarCRM, I've installed 5.6 and make it default. But still not working.
I also tried jsmin extension but that didn't help too. We really need help. If there is an expert who knows this issue, please extend a hand.
Here is the server configuration:
MYSQL: Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.30, for Linux (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper
OS: Ubuntu 18.04
Let me know if you need anything else. c