Can you gather information from a Meeting and place it into an Advanced Report?

Hi guys,

I have a question...is there anyway to create an Advanced Report for information logged into a meeting for instance?

I am trying to create a Custom Query to select the data entered into a meeting but I can't seem to gather the information to create the report.

Could someone help or confirm if it's possible or not? I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Andy

• Andrew Mc Carthy,

The schema for stock fields in Meetings is available publicly here.

Custom fields (ending in _c) are saved to the meetings_cstm table.

In addition to the fields directly in the module, there are relationships. To capture details from related modules, you'll need to use JOINS.

What fields in the RecordView of meetings are you trying to report on?

This is essential to help with the described issue because Advanced Reports is all about writing MySQL queries. To form a query, the author must know where the data is. Someone familiar with the schema and user interface can map the fields in the user interface to the database tables and fields to pull the right data.

• Thank you very much for your reply Patrick McQueen, I appreciate it.

I am trying to get the Assigned To (Account Number rather than name), Meeting Duration (Custom made) and the Contact.

I am a little new to the concept of SugarCRM and trying to create an Advanced Report for the meetings if it's possible to create it for the current user rather than all users.

Any information you could give would benefit me greatly!

Thank you!