Event based email not sending anymore

I have several process definitions set up, that have been working fine for months, but overnight stopped working. The error log read we needed to add an app password from our Gmail account being used, which we did. Now nothing is sending and there are no errors in the log. I have received very little support from Sugar on this, and need it fixed ASAP. 

• I'd like to mention that test emails from Sugar are delivered fine

• Hi Ray,

If you are using GSuite for Business, I recommend doing the following:

1. Have your GSuite admin go to admin.google.com > Security > Less Secure Apps
    2. Ensure 'Allow users to manage their access to less secure apps' is selected. This option is required regardless of how the individual accounts are configured.
    3. For the impacted user(s) trying to authenticate to Google from Sugar, have them go to myaccount.google.com > Security
      1. If 2-Factor Authentication is enabled, then go to App Passwords and generate a password for the Sugar instance
      2. If 2-Factor Authentication is disabled, then there should be a security event logged from when Sugar tried to authenticate. Review that event and grant the appropriate access.

If you are still unsuccessful with receiving emails generated by Sugar, I recommend placing Sugar into 'Info' logging level to capture more diagnostics when it tries to send the email. The 'Info' logging level should provide you with a response from Google when attempting to send the email. If your Sugar instance is hosted in SugarCloud, you will need assistance from Sugar Support to set this logging level and capture the event.