Report that shows Accounts with no Meeting Activity in last 60 days

Is it possible to set up a report that shows a list of accounts that have no Meetings and/or Calls held in the last 60 days?

• Not Out of the Box, but you can accomplish that by creating a datetime custom fields on Accounts module, which would be populated by SugarBPM on creating either a Call or a Meeting.

This way you will be able to create a record which filter Accounts according to such custom field.

Regards

André Lopes
    Lampada Global
  • Hi Margaret, 

You can create rows and columns report and based on date created / date modified of the related meetings or calls you can filter the results. You can use the same date/time manipulation functions in the reports fields which you use in the MySQL queries to compare dates.

Kind Regards,

Rolustech Support
    Email: support@rolustech.com

• I did something similar. Our staff is made up teams (Leadership, Engineering, Sales, etc) and each team is required to meet with each account a specified number of times per month. I had to create a report that shows accounts that have not had a meeting for the last 60 days for each team. As André Lopes mentioned, there is no way to do this out of the box. For each team, I created a custom boolean field and a custom date field in Accounts module, for example no_meetings_within_range_sales_c and latest_meeting_beyond_range_sales_c. Then I set up a scheduled job where, for each team, a SQL query selected accounts where the most recent non-deleted meeting was older than 60 days together with the date of the most recent meeting. For each account selected, the boolean and date fields for each team (referred to above) were updated. Also, a specification was added to avoid changing date_modified every time this job runs. This allowed me to create reports for each team using the no_meetings_within_range and latest_meeting_beyond_range fields. There's probably an easier way to do this, but this is the best I could think of at the time.