Is there a way to audit Administration actions

Hi all

I'm looking for a good method to audit all Administration task done by admins. This is because we have more than one admin looking after our instance and its very difficult to track what changes are done in the system. What I'm looking for is a good way to track Studio changes, System Config. changes in the Admin area. I'm thinking this can be done with a custom module to log each action but need some advice on how I can achieve this or even if its possible.

The ideal solution would be a running list of all actions performed in the admin area and what ever detail is required to make it useful.

Thanks

• Hello Sonesay,

At the moment there is no way you can use any out of the box features to enable audit log for administration panel. You will have to add some customizations in the admin section to track changes for different admins. We can also help you with that if you require professional support. Rolustech is a certified SugarCRM partner firm and we have helped more than seven hundred firms with various SugarCRM services. Our team has complete command over the SugarCRM framework and offers services like SugarCRM Customization, SugarCRM Integration, SugarCRM Plugins, SugarCRM Migration, SugarCRM Support, SugarCRM Maintenance, and more. Get in touch with us. 

Kind Regards,

Rolustech Support
    Email: support@rolustech.com