Where does the code goes on UI Filter Creation?

HI,Everyone

I am kind of new to sugar CRM pro(8.3)

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Q- When  i create any custom filter using the UI in any sugar module and saving it giving a name,it perfectly shows the results.But i couldn't find the path to where actually the codes are created by the system.when i create ccustom code for filter i know the path but while creating from UI in the reverse way i could not find the code for it.

Please Help!!

Regards,

Himanshu Mohapatra

• Hi Himanshu Mohapatra,

User defined filters are stored under filters table in database and each filter has it's own entry in the table with fields like filter definition, module_name, created_by etc.

Whereas, the filters created by code are accessible to all the users.

Regards.

• Hey  hats,

Thank you for the support.I reached here a little late.Pardon me.

I got you it stores the filter definitions in database tables

But what i actually need to understand is where can i find the auto created codes for the filters that are generated on the UI,by some users or may be admin who ever is using the system.

#filters

hats wrote:

Hi Himanshu Mohapatra,

User defined filters are stored under filters table in database and each filter has it's own entry in the table with fields like filter definition, module_name, created_by etc.

Regards.

hats wrote:

Hi Himanshu Mohapatra,

Regards.

THANKS