Date: April 23, 2019
Time: 4:00 - 4:30 PM UTC+1
Especially useful for:
- Everyone who is still selecting a CRM system
- Sugar users who want to make their work more efficient
- Sugar evangelists
Why it's worth attending:
User Adoption is the key to return on investment in the CRM. You can easily disrupt the status quo in work with CRM data and increase User Adoption no matter how complex CRM data is.
Find out how you can:
- track all activities and key dates of all related entities at any level and no matter what they are: calls, tasks, meetings or any key dates like "Quota Valid Until" or "Subscription Renewal Date"
- observe in the CRM all of the most important changes both in Sugar and any other system in your omnichannel environment
- monitor plans and important changes in any of your portfolio of accounts/leads/opportunities/cases
- find in one click customers or opportunities who haven’t been given enough attention
Suitable for companies of any size and industry no matter how complex CRM data will be.
If you can’t make it to the live session, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Monitor important changes and plans