Do not show help text while search/filtering

I created a helper text for a a field in a module.  It appears when I filter on this field.  I do not want that.  How do I only allow it to show in specific locations like the record view?  Please see code below.

Sugar Version 8.0, maybe 8.1

app/sugarcrm/custom/Extension/modules/RevenueLineItems/Ext/Vardefs/sugarfield_sales_stage.php

<?php
// created: 2019-03-07 18:14:03
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['len']=100;
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['massupdate']=true;
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['help']='Changes made to the sponsor contract in Sugar AFTER it has been marked "Confirmed" or Closed Won" DO NOT RE-SYNC to EvBey. (Need to manually re-assign the blank_id in database if contract is moved to a different event';
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['comments']='Indication of progression towards closure';
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['duplicate_merge']='enabled';
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['duplicate_merge_dom_value']='1';
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['merge_filter']='disabled';
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['unified_search']=false;
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['calculated']=false;
$dictionary['RevenueLineItem']['fields']['sales_stage']['dependency']=false;

?>