How do I link existing contacts to campaigns?

It sounds that easy and it should be that easy...but I don't get the solution...

To make it simple: I'm searching exact this solution in SugarCRM like it is described at SFDC.

-->  https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=faq_campaigns_how_can_i_add_contacts.htm&type=5

(To add an individual contact or lead to a campaign, click Add to Campaign on the contact or lead record, and then select a campaign.)

Is there a similar function in Sugar?

• You can follow this article.

Regards

André Lopes
    Lampada Global
  • The main difference between SFDC and Sugar is that you work with TargetLists in Sugar. You have TagetLists for inclusion to (whitelists) and TargetLists for exclusion from (blacklists) a campaign and you can use the same TargetLists in different campaigns. You can add contacts in the contact recordview (manage subscriptions), in the contact listview (select and add to targetlist), in the targetlist subpanels (select existing records, enter new records and select records from a report), The only thing you do not have is direct import in to a targetlist. But you can import contacts and assign them after the import via report or from the listview. (contact always means contact, lead, target or accout)

Harald Kuske
    Principal Solution Architect – Professional Services, EMEA
    hkuske@sugarcrm.com
    SugarCRM Deutschland GmbH