Hi all. We are running into a bizarre and frustrating issue as we work to upgrade from 7.8.2 to 7.9.4. Note that our production 7.8.2 instance is running on the same web server and database as the dev 7.9.4. We have about 14 users, so it's never been an issue before.
Production 7.8.2 is working quite well, probably the most stable instance we've had so far. In the 7.9.4 dev instance however, we routinely are getting Internal Server Errors upon page loads, regardless of module or record. It could be Accounts, a custom dashlet, Meetings, whatever. No discernible pattern. The same record could load successfully a few times and then fail, and then upon page refresh, load again successfully. I've tracked what api calls are failing in the browser console and there is no pattern.
We have a case open with Sugar now, and they believe it must be a network issue. I was hopeful someone might have some insight in specifically what to look at.
We are on:
I spent most of yesterday ensuring we have the right PHP configuration and we do.