AnsweredAssumed Answered

Mobile SDK app build error

Question asked by Dawid Zaroda on May 30, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 6, 2018 by Dawid Zaroda

Hi,

I wrote to SugarCRM Support with my problem and I was redirected here, I'm looking for help with big problem. When I trying to compile mobile SDK app error appears:

[11:01:23.556-P35630] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
[11:01:23.556-P35630] * What went wrong:
[11:01:23.556-P35630] A problem occurred configuring root project 'android'.
[11:01:23.556-P35630] > Could not find runtime.jar (android.arch.lifecycle:runtime:1.0.0).
[11:01:23.557-P35630] Searched in the following locations:
[11:01:23.557-P35630] https://jcenter.bintray.com/android/arch/lifecycle/runtime/1.0.0/runtime-1.0.0.jar

I've found resolve for that problem (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49839322/errorfailed-to-resolve-android-arch-corecommon1-1-0), but then next error appears:

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontVariationSettings
ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:ttcIndex

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':processDebugResources'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
Error: /sugar/test4/native/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontVariationSettings
ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:ttcIndex

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':processDebugResources'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
[12:19:28] 'build-native-android' errored after 7.64 s

Can somebody help me with that?

Regards,

Dawid Zaroda

Outcomes