I'm having an issue getting my sugar instance to run in the developer sandbox I have created. I downloaded a backup of Sugar 7.11. Professional.
I followed the instructions at http://support.sugarcrm.com/SmartLinks/Installation_and_Upgrade_Guide/index.html
and some extra help from http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Platform_Management/Migrating_From_Sugar_Cloud_to_On-Site/.
My Stack is as follows: (I'm running Ubuntu Server 16.04 in VMWARE Workstation Pro 12)
- Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
- PHP 7.0.28-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
- mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.22
- ElasticSearch 5.4.3
I'm hoping I've installed the correct stack.
When I start Sugar, I get the "Loading" indication but the login screen does not come up. It stays stuck at "Loading".
- I did check the settings for mod rewrite and can successfully navigate to http://my_sugarcrm_url/rest/v10/help to view the help listing
- I verified the permissions on the directories and files
- I cleared sugar and browser cache.
- After ensuring logs were turned on I checked every log file I could think of (Apache, PHP, ElasticSearch,MySQL, Sugar). No hints.
Through XDEBUG and PHPSTORM, I was able to trace the patch of execution as follows:
In the execute function of SugarApplication.php, the conditions at lines 84 and 108 evaluate to false and we are hitting line 117 which returns us to the $app->execute(); at line 27 of index.php which of course results in the Sugar application shutting down.
As I am not totally familiar with the framework yet, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. What path should we be taking through the execute function in SugarApplication.php. I did notice in the debugger output that $msid was null after the request invocation at line 79. Should $msid have a value at this point?
Thank you in advance for your help,