AnsweredAssumed Answered

Quotes - Populate List from Account `tax rate` in `Quote` not working

Question asked by Aravind Kumar on Jan 15, 2018

Hi, I am trying to auto-populate tax rate from `Accounts` to `Quote` upon selecting an `Billing Account Name` in quotes.

The problem im facing is that, I could able to populate the `Tax Rate` after saving the quote but I coudnt able to see the value when I select the `Billing Account Name'.

$dictionary['Quote']['fields']['billing_account_name']['populate_list']['vat_group_name'] = 'taxrate_name';
$dictionary['Quote']['fields']['billing_account_name']['populate_list']['vat_group_id_c'] = 'taxrate_id';

If you see the above code is what I am using to Auto-populate the values from Account to Quote. where `vat_group_id_c` and `taxrate_id` are Id fields.

See the `Warning alert` it shows the `From` value which is already exist in  quote `Tax Rate` but dosent show the value from Account in `To`. But after saving it shows the value in the Quote `Tax Rate` field. The reason is because of `vat_group_id_c` and `taxrate_id`.

we have manually created the relationship between account and tax rate because it does not appear in Studio

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

We're on SugarCRM 7.9.3.0

Outcomes