Tenfold and Sugar Default Team

We've been using Tenfold (Callinize) for some time to capture call activity in Sugar.  We just moved two users to new sales territories and I changed their default Team in Sugar and removed membership in their old Team.

Tenfold calls are being recorded with the old Team.  If a call is recorded in Sugar it is properly recorded with the new default Team.

The Tenfold administrator tells me there's no setting in Tenfold for the default Team and it's a Sugar problem.  I've verified that the users do not have access to their old Team an the default Team is correct.  I've had them clear the browser cache, log-off and back on, shut down Tenfold, reboot their machine, and refrain from cursing.

Has anyone else seen this issue and can assist> 

• I called Tenfold Support directly - they answered the call on the first ring and the support rep was VERY helpful.  He looked at it, noticed a couple of things he wanted to talk about with his second level support.  I asked him to call our Tenfold Administrator with the answer.  30 minutes later the issue was fixed- I have no idea what they did but it works.

Bud Hartley | Cape Foulwind, NZ (and Oregon, USA)