On Saturday, September 16th, we will be launching our new support portal to deliver an improved experience when engaging with the Sugar Support team!
The new portal will introduce a number of enhancements aimed at making your support experiences more efficient and rewarding. These enhancements include:
- Upon logging in, there are multiple dashlets configured to show your open cases and pending either your or Sugar Support's response
- Creating cases and viewing cases will offer suggested content from our support site that may help with resolving your issue
- The Cases record view has a Bugs subpanel to display any bugs or enhancement requests the Sugar Support team related to that case
- Cases now have a 'reopen' function that will create a new case with all the same details and a reference to the prior case so that you can quickly re-engage with Sugar Support when an issue reoccurs
- For On-Demand customers, we added dashlets on the Home dashboard and Cases record view to provide you an overview of your storage and sandbox utilization
As part of this launch, the bug portal will now require users to be a support-authorized contact as the case portal has historically required.
For more information regarding the features and functions of our new support portal, please see our Using the Support Portal knowledge base article.