how to assign multiply users to a project

for example : i have  three project ( project1,  project2 , project3) each project have project manager and under project manager there is supervisor and users and all users work should be under their project , also each project manager have his own rules . this what we need to do

• Hello Krishan,

I can think of two ways you can approach the project.

The first is, use the Assigned User to assign the project to the supervisor (he/she is the one who will need to track the project in its steps). Add a Users relate field to the Project for the Manager. Then add a 1-M relationship for the Users on a project. This will give you a subpanel on Project where to add many Users. The downside to this approach is you can't qualify what role the Users in the subpanel have.

The second option, which is probably cleaner and certainly more future-proof, is to create a new module. This will allow you to qualify what each user does on a Project. Add a custom module that has a relate field for the Project and one for the User, then add the necessary qualifiers for the Role on the project (Manager, Supervisor, Developer etc...) and any others you may need to track. On the Project you will get a subpanel with a list of Users. On the Users module you will see a subpanel with all the Projects the user is assigned to. In this scenario you can use the assigned_to field on the Project to track either the supervisor or the manager, depending on your business needs.

I hope this helps,
    FrancescaS