Create Contract

I am using the latest version of the professional Sugar CRM. I cannot find where to Create Contact. I have looked at the places where it is supposedly typically placed and it is not there.

• Hi Bill Mann

I think contract module is hidden in your SugarCRM instance.

Please make sure it is not hidden in "Display Modules and Subpanels" settings.

Go to "Display Modules and Subpanels" settings in Administration module 

Display module settngs

Move Contracts module from "Hidden Modules" section to "Displayed Modules" section.

Save the settings and you should be able to view and create Contracts

• Thank you! It works now.

Bill Mann

W. D. (Bill) Mann, Sr., LUTCF, RHU

President

Certified COBRA Administrator

Member NAHU | PACE EMERITUS

<https://www.twitter.com/tco_today>

281-374-6071 Main

281-205-4402 Direct

281-966-1557 Direct Fax

866-364-3396 Toll Free

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this communication is not intended to substitute for informed legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice. If you desire or require professional advice, please consult a qualified, licensed provider.