Rupesh  Ranjangaonkar

Unable to add (+1) inside advance workflow

Discussion created by Rupesh Ranjangaonkar on Jul 12, 2017

Hi,

I have created workflow in sugarcrm using http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Advanced_Workflow/Capturing_How_Long_a_Record_Spends_in_Each_Status_Using_Advanced_Workflow/

As i reached to step10 and follow the following steps

Next, configure each of the Change Field actions to increment their corresponding day-counter field by 1. For example, when the gateway directs the process flow to the action labeled "Prospecting", the action will add +1 to the opportunity's "Days Prospecting" field. Follow these steps to configure the prospecting action as an example:

• Right-click on the action element and select "Settings".
  • Click inside the checkbox next to "Days Prospecting" to enable editing in the field.
  • Click inside the adjacent text box and then click on Fields > Opportunities > Days Prospecting to move the field into the criteria window.
  • Click on the plus sign in the operators bar to move the addition symbol into the criteria window.

I am not able to add (+1) for increment days integer value, it give me attached screen shot error. I have also tried with filled all the mandatory fields but getting the same error.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Attachments

Outcomes