AnsweredAssumed Answered

Outgoing email not saved in sent folder

Question asked by Gina Ochoa on Jun 28, 2017

Hi, 

I have successfully configured outgoing email It does send emails, I want to be able to monitor the email account from webmail or other client but emails sent using sugar are not being saved in server.
Scenario 1)  SEND TEST EMAIL any receiver .-  In Admin>Email settings when sending a test email to a any email address, the email is sent successfully but no email shown in sent folder in server

Scenario 2) Sending Email from email module, sending is successful but no email shown in sent folder in server

Scenario 3) SEND TEST EMAIL to "from Address" (info@myserver.com).- In Admin>Email settings when sending a test email to the same address I am using as "from" address the email is sent successfully and it also saves the copy in sent folder I can use the email client and see the "sent folder" and "inbox" of the -from address account- both with the email sent.

"From" Address: * info@myserver.com

Choose your Email provider  Other    

SMTP Mail Server: * just110.justhost.com

SMTP Port: *465

Use SMTP Authentication: Enable SMTP over SSL or TLS?

Username: *sugar@myserver.com

The configuration seems regular and simple but there is a catch:

The email address info@myserver.com  is under Gsuite and does not answer to the hosting provider server IP or name while sugar@myserver.com does.

I tried the configuration with gmail settings but did not work, apparently the hosting provider does not allow the email relaying or so they said
I'd really appreciate any help on achieving the goal of saving emails in server to be able to monitor the activity from another email client

Gina.

Outcomes