Blank Page on Contact Edit

Hi,

I have SugarCRM deployed which works fine except the edit function. When I edit a contact and hit the save button all I see is a blank page. After going back to the home page manually and click on the contact again to edit it, it shows the contact has been updated.

The logs says:

Exception in Controller: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'database_product'@'*****' (using password: YES).

Note: I have recently changed the DB password which was also updated in the config.php file.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Hi Ryan, 

There seems to be something wrong with the database configuration, although when the password is not right I would expect that the instance wouldn't start at all. Just to be sure: Can you confirm that there is nothing in config_override.php that overrides your password changes?

Do you have any other integrations that maybe connect manually to the database? Could be a logic hook or something similar that uses the old credentials somehow. What you could do is search the filesystem and database for the old password string to see if it was saved and used in a customization somewhere. 

Let me know your findings, 
    Dennis

• Hi Dannis,

Please ingore my previous message. Thank you very much for your help, a custom module was written by one of the previous developers who used inline DB configurations.