AnsweredAssumed Answered

ERROR: Unable to sync with server.

Question asked by Anindayu Pradetha on Feb 9, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 13, 2017 by Vignesh V

Hi,

Here is my current scenario:

1. I have a simplesamlphp server (IDP) that authenticates against my linotp users

2. I want to integrate my simplesamlphpserver with SugarCRM (SP) so my users would use SAML authentication instead of LDAP. 

My simplesamlphp server is working fine and is able to authenticate against my linotp users. I have configured my IDP so that it knows which SP to communicate, which in this case is SugarCRM, and vice versa. 

If I go to my SugarCRM page and click Log In, it will redirect me to the simplesamlphp page and tell me to enter my credentials. When I enter my credential and click enter, it should have redirected me back to the SugarCRM homepage (example.sugarondemand.com/#Home...). Instead, it is redirecting me back to the landing page (example.sugarondemand.com) and giving me this error:

So, I took a look at the SAML tracer and saw this error:

HTTP/?.? 500 Internal Server ErrorCache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0Content-Encoding: gzipContent-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 16:14:30 GMTExpires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMTPragma: no-cacheServer: Apachestrict-transport-security: max-age=31536000Vary: Accept-EncodingX-Application-Server: ondemandus04-web-2X-Content-Type-Options: nosniffx-xss-protection: 1; mode=blockContent-Length: 20Connection: keep-alive

Is this a problem on the SugarCRM side or the simplesamlphp?? Please help!

Outcomes