AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to change Account Edit Save query.

Question asked by Ravi Kumar Nalamati on Feb 9, 2017

Hello,

I have upgrade SugarCRM Pro from 6.4.0 to 6.5.16. After that i am getting error message while performing edit operations

The error Message "Database failure. Please refer to sugarcrm.log for details". How can i resolve this issue.

When i perform Account Edit operation the following errors in the sugarcrm.log file

Error updating table: accounts: Query Failed: UPDATE accounts                          SET name='SugarCRM New Version 6.5.16',date_modified='2017-02-09 17:38:50',modified_user_id='1',created_by='1',description=NULL,assigned_user_id='',team_id='1',team_set_id='1',account_type='Customer',industry=NULL,annual_revenue=NULL,phone_fax='546255',billing_address_street='Hi Street1',billing_address_city='Hi City dfd',billing_address_state='Hi State',billing_address_postalcode='4550225',billing_address_country='Hi Country',rating=NULL,phone_office='21545454',phone_alternate=NULL,website='http://',ownership=NULL,employees=NULL,ticker_symbol=NULL,shipping_address_street='Hi Street',shipping_address_city='Hi City1',shipping_address_state='Hi State1',shipping_address_postalcode=NULL,shipping_address_country=NULL,parent_id='',sic_code=NULL,campaign_id='',=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL                           WHERE  accounts.id = '91fee8a6-136a-bb56-1539-589b559176d0' AND deleted=0: MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=NULL,=N' at line 2

Outcomes