Cannot login after moving hosts

Hi All,

I need a little help. I set up Sugar CRM CE on a local host to evaluate. After some customisations we decided to migrate the localhost installation to a managed cloud server. The migration seemed to go ok, I can now access the instance on the cloud server, but when i try to login using the known username and password it fails.

Checking the users table in the database i can see that my user (present in the user table on the localhost database) is not there.

When i imported the database i got the following error, which is clearly related. Any help would be appreciated!

SQL query:

CREATE TABLE `users` (   `id` char(36) NOT NULL,   `user_name` varchar(60) DEFAULT NULL,   `user_hash` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,   `system_generated_password` tinyint(1) DEFAULT NULL,   `pwd_last_changed` datetime DEFAULT NULL,   `authenticate_id` varchar(100) DEFAULT NULL,   `sugar_login` tinyint(1) DEFAULT '1',   `first_name` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL,   `last_name` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL,   `is_admin` tinyint(1) DEFAULT '0',   `external_auth_only` tinyint(1) DEFAULT '0',   `receive_notifications` tinyint(1) DEFAULT '1',   `description` text,   `date_entered` datetime DEFAULT NULL,   `date_modified` datetime DEFAULT NULL,   `modified_user_id` char(36) DEFAULT NULL,   `created_by` char(36) DEFAULT NULL,   `title` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,   `department` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,   `phone_home` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,   `phone_mobile` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,   `phone_work` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,   `phone_other` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL,   `phone_fax` varchar(50) DEFAULT NULL, [...]

MySQL said: Documentation

#1050 - Table 'users' already exists