Veselina Georgieva

Emails in Bounced Messages,Invalid Email are not showing

Discussion created by Veselina Georgieva on Nov 15, 2016
Latest reply on May 11, 2017 by Veselina Georgieva

Hello,
I am using SugarCRM Professional, Version 7.5.0.1 (Build 1006)
I have problem with module Campaigns. The campaign is working correctly, but when I go to check the Status View, I noticed that in panel "Bounced Messages,Invalid Email" I don't see any returned emails from the executed campaign, and in the same time I have some emails in the bounced mail box which are returned (invalid) emails.
I checked the Scheduler "Run Nightly Process Bounced Campaign Emails" and it is working correctly. When it runs I received in CRM only emails that are "Opted Out" from the send campaign.
These bounced emails from the email server contain the following information:

From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:Mailer-Daemon@pooh.icnhost.net]  Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 1:34 PM To: my@main.mailSubject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender  This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.  A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:    to.ny1@abv.bg    host pmx.abv.bg [194.153.145.93]     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<to.ny1@abv.bg>:     550 5.1.1 <to.ny1@abv.bg>: Recipient address rejected:     User unknown in virtual mailbox table

And the original message is not part of the body of the bounced mail but attached to the returned email.

I also checked the settings and the requirements for those emails to show in the panel:
1. returned(invalid) emails that email server sends back must have in From(From Address): "MAILER-DAEMON" or "POSTMASTER" - We have it.
2. in the bounced message from email server we have "To remove yourself from this email list click here" and it is working.
3. also I checked the identifier key that SugarCRM use to check the intended recipient of a bounced message. It's working
4. in Admin panel>>Inbound Email, I set up a mail box for "Bounce Handling" and I set up the settings that I required plus those:

• Monitored Folders: INBOX
  • Trash Folder: INBOX.Trash
  • Sent Folder: INBOX.Sent  

In the end I couldn't see the returned emails in the panel after all these settings and tests that I made. Probably I am missing something but I can't find what it is.
Can someone help me to solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Outcomes