How to remove "copy billing address to shipping address" (completely) from create account module in Sugarcrm 7.7.2 Pro?

Hi All,

I need to remove "copy billing address to shipping address" checkbox  completely from create account module in Sugarcrm 7.7.2 Pro?

Please suggest me an upgrade safe way to achieve it. 

Any help appreciated..

Thank you.

• Hi Dipin TA

In you custom/modules/Accounts/clients/base/views/record/record.php file search for the string 'name' => 'copy' and remove that array.

If record.php file is not there go to admin -> studio ->module ->layouts ->record view and click on save and deploy sugar builds the record.php file

HTH

Regards

Sidhu

• Hi Dipin TA,

I think sidhu sidhu answer is correct however I guess he means the file custom/modules/Accounts/clients/base/views/record/record.php not the record.js one.

Regards,

David.

• Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for your replies. I forgot to update it. 

I have achieved it just before through custom/modules/Accounts/clients/base/views/record/record.php itself by removing the array,

/*5 => 
                      array (
                        'name' => 'copy',
                        'label' => 'NTC_COPY_BILLING_ADDRESS',
                        'type' => 'copy',
                        'mapping' => 
                        array (
                          'billing_address_street' => 'shipping_address_street',
                          'billing_address_city' => 'shipping_address_city',
                          'billing_address_state' => 'shipping_address_state',
                          'billing_address_postalcode' => 'shipping_address_postalcode',
                          'billing_address_country' => 'shipping_address_country',
                        ),
                      ),*/

Yes. sidhu sidhu answer is correct, he might be pointing to record.php itself. 

Thank you @David. 

Will be back soon with more doubts

Thanks you sidhu sidhu.