I'm happy to share that there is now an Outlook plug-in for Mac users. This plug-in is developed by one of our partners and does require the latest versions of both Outlook and Exchange, but it is getting very positive feedback from a variety of users.
I'd love to hear your feedback on it.
Implicit FrontEnd creates a new paradigm in the way Office 365 users on Windows, Mac and mobile devices interact with SugarCRM. Users can now do all their CRM work from within Outlook.
See how your sales team productivity soars when they don’t have to constantly switch between Outlook and SugarCRM. They can continue to communicate with their customers via Outlook as they do all day long; we'll bring the CRM to their inbox.
- ✔ Email Pane – instantly view all CRM information related to contacts, leads, accounts and all related CRM records such as opportunities, cases, meetings tasks etc.
- ✔ View, edit or create new CRM records right from within Office 365
- ✔ Archive emails and attachments to related records on SugarCRM with a single click
- ✔ Annotate emails and save annotations as notes in SugarCRM
Implicit FrontEnd for Office 365 is 100% cloud based with nothing to install. It supports:
- • SugarCRM, SugarCE Community Edition and SuiteCRM
- • Outlook 2013, 2016 on Windows
- • Outlook 2016 for Mac
- • Outlook Web App on Windows and Mac as well as iOS and Android mobile devices
- • Supported browsers: IE 10 and 11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
Implicit FrontEnd for Outlook and Exchange are available for customers using older versions of Outlook and Exchange.
To use this Office 365 add-in you will need:
- • A SugarCRM, Sugar CE or SuiteCRM account
- • An Implicit FrontEnd License key. If you don’t have a license key, you can sign up for a free 15-day trial
Free 15-day trial. $11.99/user/month. Contact us for enterprise volume discounts.