I have SugarCRM 220.127.116.11 version. I have open mobile view in Desktop Browser, it give me below error.
1) In chrome, open up the developer console (F12).
2) Press the toggle for the device toolbar (Ctrl + Shift + M).
3) Open up sugar.
Here is an article about it:
Simulate Mobile Devices with Device Mode | Web Tools - Google Developers
Hi Alan Apter,
Thanks for help. It's working.
Hi Offshore Evolution
1. In firefox browser open your site / application and press Ctrl + Shift + M
2. IE browser press F12 and click on Emulate and set your resolution from the list more info
3. Chrome broser as said by Alan.
Hope this Helps..!!
S Ramana Raju
Hi Ramana Raju Santhana
1) In firefox browser open your site / application and press Ctrl + Shift + M
I have open in firefox but did not work.
I have open Sugar URL but open with Desktop URL did not automatic redirect to mobile URL.
When I have click on Mobile icon give me below message
Desktop URL: http://<Sugar URL>/#Home/8ce5fa7e-65f3-11e6-9ec9-001e8cf557eb click on
Mobile URL: http://<Sugar URL>/mobile/error-not-supported-platform.html?desktop_url=..?mobile=0
No problem, glad it's working. :-)
It's working with Chrome but did not working in Firefox.
Do you need it working in Firefox or is Chrome enough?
No it is enough for me working in Chrome. Just Ramana Raju Santhana was giving that's why I was asking it was not working with Firefox.
Thanks for help Alan Apter.
Retrieving data ...