My calls module works fine on it's own however when it show's results as part of a global search(even if it is the only module searched.) it extends the results to a width of 2200 and goes off screen. It also seems to be ignoring the % I want to allocate to each column. I found the error in the html, is the display of the results table itself for that module.
If I take that module out of the global search under advanced, other modules format properly. However with that module included or just that module the table width which is set 100% goes off screen. Yet I don't know where to find how it generates the html. I think if I changed the table style="width 100%" to <table style='table-layout : fixed'> it would fix the problem but I dunno where to find it.
If you have other suggestions as well I would be more then happy to look into them, I like my hair, I have wonderful wavy hair and I don't wanna pull anymore of it out.