I'm following on the question SugarCRM 7.7 visible if formula when checkbox is checked failing.
The steps to replicate the problem:
1. In Studio for module Leads create a new custom field of any type eg. custom_field_c
2. Create another field and set Dependent: Formula; Visible If: equal($custom_field_c,1)
3. Add both fields to Leads Record View.
4. Create and save few Leads with Custom field set to 1, then 2 and 3.
5. The dependent field should be visible for the Lead with custom_field_c set to 1 and hidden for those leads with Custom field set to 2 and 3.
6. Now edit the Leads Record View and remove Custom field from the view. Save the view.
7. Check the leads. In all records the dependent field is hidden.
Is it the expected behaviour? It wasn't in 220.127.116.11.
In 18.104.22.168. The lead with custom_field_c set to 1 has the dependent field visible.