AnsweredAssumed Answered

SLA tracking and reporting in Sugar similar to that offered by JIRA?

Question asked by Gary Smart on Jul 20, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2016 by Gary Smart

Hi,

I have a questions about case management and SLAs, summarised basically as "Can we achieve SLA tracking and reporting in Sugar similar to that offered by a product like JIRA (www.atlassian.com/jira) ?"

Here is a little more context of what we want to do -

I'm customising Sugar on-demand for a company that provides managed network solutions. I'm after some guidance on creating SLA's with Sugars case management module. Essentially we need to be able to start and stop a timer based on the status change of a ticket so that we can report on SLAs and time spent working on tickets. Ideally we want multiple time captures - Eg total time ticket is opened and time tech actually works on a ticket.

We have looked at and played with JIRA (atlassian.com/jira). As a dedicated service management platform, it provides these sort of SLA features.

However we have a strong desire to keep case management within Sugar since the company captures a lot client information (such as equipment and contracts) that are imperative to the service delivery and needs to be available along with case information.

So basically my question is - can we achieve this with Sugar? I've searched this community, google and sugarcrm.com  and found very little regarding SLA's and Sugar (only a couple of old posts and an old mention that it's been a feature request).

Thanks in advance,

Gary.

Outcomes