Unable to Import - PHP Warnings: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() and DateTime::modify(): Failed to parse time string

6.5.7 Professional

On-Site

Apache 2.2.3

PHP 5.3.19

I am attempting to mass update some Account records by importing a CSV that contains two columns of data: ID (unique Sugar ID of each account to be updated), Account Manager (Custom user field that contains the name of the account manager).  When attempting to import the accounts to update I receive the following errors:

WARNING: [2] DateTime::modify(): Failed to parse time string (+ seconds) at position 0 (+): Unexpected character on line 655 in file /var/www/html/<sugar_root>/include
WARNING: [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() on line 113 in file /var/www/html/<sugar_root>/include

It is urgent that I get these records updated.  A sample of my CSV is as follows.  It is imperative that I get this resolved.  To say that I am frustrated is an understatement. I have searched high and low and cannot find a resolution online.  I have found plenty of others who have had the same or similar issues, but as is common on the Sugar forums, there are no replies or the responses do not help.

IDuser_id1_c
d210e054-fcb9-9cd7-06ed-54d5447cc4f7
User Name 1
afa9040d-ebc5-d8b6-d1d4-54d55b94adfc
User Name 2
8aa64462-aa89-eff6-f02d-54e4cb32c37c
User Name 3