web-to-lead form - any storage of it?  & How to create a confirmation email?

Hi all!

1. I created a web-to-lead form for a campaign, but I can´t find it anywhere after closing it. Is there any storage of these forms?

Or do I have to create it everytime new, when I want to make some changes on it in Sugar?

2. How do I create the content of the form as confirmation email to the lead?

Thanks in advance!

MFK

• Hi Michael Scheiwe,

1. The output html at the end of the creation process for web-to-lead forms is not saved in Sugar. When that code is copied to your webpage, it resides at that location. The code that connects it to your instance, user and campaign for which it was created are all stored within the generated form copied to your webpage. They have to be remade, or the changes need to be made by someone knowledgeable of html and Sugar, when changes are needed.

2. If you are using a paid subscription version of Sugar, legacy workflows or Process Author can be leveraged to send an email when the record is first saved in your Sugar application. Would that serve your business need?

Kindly let us know if you have any further questions.

• Hi!

Thanks for your reply. That´s what I experienced at least. What a pitty, that the form itself can´t be saved in Sugar. Sometimes it is only a small missed error that occurs in the front end, and then you have to do all the procedure from the beginning. If you are not a html developer...

Notification with Process Author and by email works fine.

Best regards

M.