Upgrading from SugarCRM 6.4.0beta6 (Build 7134) to SugarCRM 6.4.0

Hi,

I was trying to do an upgrade of SugarCRM 6.4.0 beta6 to SuiteCRM 7.5 and as part of the process, we need to acquire first the upgrade package so we can upload it to the upgrade wizard. Since we cannot upgrade directly from SugarCRM 6.4.0 beta6 to SuiteCRM 7.5, we need to follow certain upgrade paths and with this, I believe we need to first upgrade from sugarcrm 6.4.0 beta6 to 6.4.0.

In doing this, I was trying to search for the upgrade package from sugarcrm 6.4.0 beta6 to 6.4.0 but I could find any. Could someone here please advise where I could download the upgrade package sugarcrm 6.4.0 beta6 to 6.4.0? The least that I can get is the SugarCE-Upgrade-6.4.0RC1-to-6.4.0 which I have acquired from this link ** click here **. I'm not completely sure if this is the correct package but I still give it a try and uploaded it to the upgrade wizard. After I uploaded it through the upgrade wizard, 3/4 of the whole gave me a white page, I can still see the SugarCRM's top menu and buttons.

I have enabled the display_error on PHP to see if there are any errors and it gave me several Strict Standards error messages, please see attached file for your reference.

Additional information about the hosting environment:

• CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)
  • PHP 5.4.45
  • Apache/2.4.18
  • mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.6.30

PHP settings (php.ini):

• max_execution_time = 6000
  • max_input_time = 3000
  • memory_limit = 256M
  • post_max_size = 64M
  • upload_max_filesize = 64M

Any help regarding this issue would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Harold

_error_when_uploading_upgrade_file.txt.zip