AnsweredAssumed Answered

not able to install french langpack

Question asked by jlabuelo on Apr 11, 2016

Hi there

I just downloaded the french lang pack from Github to install it in our SugarCRM 6.5 CE edition. This application is running under Ubuntu 12 SErver.

It works fine in english but would like to add the french lang pack in order to be able to work with the UI in french.

I have uploaded the zip file with the module loader with no problem, but when I try to install it I get this error message

Warning: dir(.): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /opt/sugarcrm/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/dir_inc.php on line 204

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /opt/sugarcrm/apps/sugarcrm/htdocs/include/dir_inc.php on line 205

Dont know whay it means by dir (.)....

to check that this was not a permission issue, I have set all permissions to 777, but we still keep getting this error.

Also what I have checked is that everytime I try to press the "Install" button in the module loader, a new folder containing the files of the langpack is created under cache/upgrades/temp... and this folder gets permissions:

d-ws-wx--t

However if I change the permissions to 777, and try to press the "Install" button again, the a new folders gets created again.

How can I get this langpack correctly installed?

Thanks a lot.

Outcomes