AnsweredAssumed Answered

Email Queue always empty - Schedule email campaign doesn't work

Question asked by marcio.siqueira@goazimut.com on Mar 15, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 15, 2016 by marcio.siqueira@goazimut.com

Hi.

My problem: Schedule email campaign doesn't work. My Email Queue is always empty.

More details:

I use a Turnkey vm with SugarCRM Community Edition updated to 6.5.22.

In the bash Linux I did 'crontab -e' and I added '*    *    *    *    *     cd /var/www/sugarcrm; /usr/bin/php -c /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini -f cron.php 2>&1' (http://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Administration/Schedulers/Introduction_to_Cron_Jobs/index.html).

In the SugarCRM Scheduler I changed 'Run Nightly Process Bounced Campaign Emails' and 'Run Nightly Mass Email Campaigns' intervals to 'As often as possible.'.

In 'Edit Campaign', 'Send Test' works well and I get the email test.

But when I ask for 'Schedule Email', I see the message saying 'Emails Scheduled', but after nothing happens.

Some tip to me?

Ty.

Ps.: I read email campaign not running, but it was not enough to me.

Update 2016-03-16

I tried to execute '/usr/bin/php -c /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini -f cron.php' in the bash and I got some warnings.

PHP Warning:  include(custom/metadata/tab1_tab2MetaData.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/sugarcrm/custom/application/Ext/TableDictionary/tabledictionary.ext.php on line 36
PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'custom/metadata/tab1_tab2MetaData.php' for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/sugarcrm/include/..:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/sugarcrm/custom/application/Ext/TableDictionary/tabledictionary.ext.php on line 36

So I used Error in cron | Support | SugarChimp  to resolve this warnings.

Outcomes