Feature Request: Allow the image on the navbar to be changed

The image in the upper left hand corner should be easily updated for a company. Please update the logic to allow for this image to be uploaded.

• Admin > System Settings > Select Logo: Choose File.

First Settings to Configure

• . I posted this question 7 years ago. Your answer is still incorrect. In Sugar v 7 - 12.2. There is a Sugar Cube icon in the upper left-hand corner 

Your solution does not provide the ability to change this cube to be instance specific.

In Sugar >= 12.3, the Sugar Cube is in the lower left-hand corner

Again there is no method to replace the Sugar Cube with an instance-specific logo. Further, there is no ability to add our own icons into sicons. We have 50 custom modules and the OOTB sicons do not meet our needs. Font Awesome 6 has fuller set of icons

• Hi

It looks like v13 allows for the company logo at the top, though not the same as the cube which is at the bottom of the left nav.

As for the custom icons, in the talk this AM about Sugar v13 release they seemed to suggest that the solution for those of us who have lots of modules is to use the 2-letter codes.
    I for one will probably have problems coming up with icons or 2-letter codes for my 30+ modules...
    I'll have to play around a bit to find a solution that works.

• Hi Jeff,

The sugarcrm.com link button in the bottom left is a logo of SugarCRM in 12.3+ because it is a link to the company's website.

Prior to 12.3, the SugarCRM logo was used as the icon for My Dashboard, and you were correct that it was not editable. That link is now represented by a Home-shaped icon by default and is configurable as an icon or initials in Admin > Module Names and Icons.

Regarding the finite number of icons to represent modules, and Sugar not having an importer specifically to allow users to add their own icons without code-level customization, I have filed Idea 91699 representing your desire to import additional icons.

As Francesca mentioned, using a combination of the available icons and initials is recommended at this time.

Regards,
    Patrick McQueen
    Director, SugarCRM Support

• Hey Jeff,

I think it's simply a confusion between changing instance logo and changing the cube icon.

for v7 - v12.2 the cube icon is here: 
    ... ... sugarcrm.eu/styleguide/assets/img/sugar-cube-black.svg

not sure for v12.3 but as the instance logo is now at top-left it works well to quickly identify any instance using the usual method:
    Admin > System Settings > Select Logo: Choose File.

CRM Business Consultant