AnsweredAssumed Answered

issue migration CE 6.1.7 to 6.2.6

Question asked by yoyo94 on Feb 23, 2016

Hello, I tried to upgrade my system from the version 6.1.7 to 6.2.6 and I had a problem. I tried to upgrade to 6.2.0 and i got the same issue. The migration seems to be ok until the last page .

[...]

Adding for Meetings

Adding for Tasks

Adding for Users

Adding for Documents

Warning: require_once(Zend/Oauth/Consumer.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory occured in /data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/SugarOauth.php on line 38 [2016-02-23 20:14:57] display_stack_trace caller, file: /data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/utils.php line#: 2865

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/SugarOauth.php[L:38](:StackTraceErrorHandler)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/SugarOauth.php[L:38](:require_once)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/modules/EAPM/EAPM.php[L:40](:require_once)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/modules/ACL/install_actions.php[L:54](:require_once)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php[L:307](:include)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php[L:611](:require_once)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/MVC/View/views/view.classic.php[L:66](SugarView:includeClassicFile)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php[L:127](ViewClassic:display)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php[L:293](SugarView:process)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php[L:274](SugarController:processView)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php[L:85](SugarController:execute)

/data/web/clients/w/webdaydream/testsugar.d-innov.com/public_html/index.php[L:44](SugarApplication:execute)

Then, the migration seems to have succeded, but I can't access to my Documents. Could you help me? Thank you in advance, Yohann

Outcomes