AnsweredAssumed Answered

Has anyone made a duplicate Opportunities lite (Leads mostly) that encompasses only the early stages of the Opportunity prior to Quote/Proposal or Negotiation? 

Question asked by bstump@matsystems.ca on Feb 8, 2016

We run 7.6.x Sugar On Demand (Enterprise) with Opportunities and Revenue Line Items.  Has anyone made a duplicate Opportunities lite (Leads mostly) that encompasses only the early stages of the Opportunity prior to Quote/Proposal or Negotiation?

Specifically I am interested in a New Leads Module based on the current Opportunities Module but without Required Revenue Line Items.  And I want to to only encompass the Sales Stages prior to Quoting/Proposal.  I and a easy conversion over to the standard Opportunities Module with Revenue Line Items.

I find the current Leads module lacking and confusing for the Sales People as they are forced to enter the RLI too early in the process.  A simple Possible Value field could be used in this new Leads Module to track a value.  We also dislike that the Leads Module it by the Name and not the Account and or Name of the Opportunity.

Thoughts?

Outcomes