I've got a strange problem. When I search for a customer record containing a single quote in the global search, the search field gets updated with the customer name but the single quote is escaped. There is also another problem I have come across. When I set my fields to be audited and a record with single quotes get updated this also causes the auditing to fail.
I am running SugarCRM CE 6.5 which bas been upgraded to SuiteCRM 7.1.2. Would be great if you guys could point me to the file of interest to start debugging why the return string name is escaped with a backslash and also where I can investigate why the auditing is failing.