I need help to add color to custom date fields on opportunities modules similar to "Date Due" field in meeting modules when date is pass due and it changes to color red. SugarCRM CE 6.5.20
This color scheme uses the datetimecombo-colored.js controller found in:
You should be able to accomplish this by using the following steps:
1. Go to Studio and add the custom datetime field to the listview layout.
2. On the file system, you will need to navigate to:
3. Make a backup of the list.php file then edit it.
4. Search for the custom datetime field in the file and add the following to the array:
'type' => 'datetimecombo-colorcoded',
'name' => 'testdatetime_c',
5. Go to Admin > Repairs and Run a Quick Repair & Rebuild.
Hope this helps.
Thank you very much for your answer Lori Arce. Unfortunately, that only work for version 7 and above. The version CE 6.5 does not have the datetimecombo-colorcorded.js. Can anyone else please help.
Thank you at advance.
Anyone else can help me?
Retrieving data ...