Swap Users for invitees subpanel on meetings details view or add it

I am trying to add a subpanel in the meetings details view that pulls the invitees for a meeting. I see that there are Users in a subpanel for meetings but I need to see the contacts/leads that I invited to a meeting. 

I am running sugarcrm community edition version 6.5.22 build 1055.

If I need to provide more details please let me know.
Thanks!
  • Hi Jason,

If I understand correctly, you want the Meetings Detail View to have a subpanel for Contacts, a subpanel for Users, and a subpanel for Leads, each populated with the records that are on the Meeting as an invitee? If so, this should be the default behavior:

2015-10-31_0853.png

Is this not what you are seeing in your instance? Let me know if I misunderstood anything or if I can help in any other way!

-Alan

• Thanks Alan,

I will clarify, When you create a meeting and add invitees I can do a search and see a list of leads and contacts to "Add" to the meeting. When I save the meeting or save & send invites it all works as expected. Then when I click on meetings from the menu and see the list of meetings I then click into the meeting I just created. Once I see the meeting I see the meeting details and a subpanel for Users. I also see any subpanels I add myself. But what I would like to see is a subpanel that displays invitees. The only way I can see invitees is if I go into the calendar, find the meeting and click on it, then click the invitees tab.

So my question was how can I see the invitees on the details page of the meetings as a subpanel?

Thanks!

-Jason

• Hi Jason,

Does your Meetings Detail View not look like the screenshot I posted above? As you can see, in my view there are subpanels for Users, Contacts, and Leads that have been invited to the meeting.

-Alan

• Alan thanks! I realized I was doing everything like you asked but my screen did not show the Contact and Lead panels. I looked into that and found out that there was a filter in the Display Subpanels and Modules that had Contacts and Leads in the Hidden side. Once I moved them to the show panel it worked as your screen.

Thanks!

-Jason