jclark@enhanced.co.uk

Converting Sugar 7.6 instance from Enterprise to Professional

Discussion created by jclark@enhanced.co.uk on Oct 2, 2015
Latest reply on Apr 21, 2016 by Caim Astraea
I'm trying to export my customisations made in a local instance to production.  I had problems trying to do this as a test from local instance to local instance as outline Exporting custom modules and customisations from dev to production, but had no success, so I thought I'd try on a test instance on production.

Although they are the same version (I had this problem before so upgraded local copy).  They are not the same flavour either (local is Enterprise, production is Professional). So I got this error trying to import the customisations via module loader:
The uploaded file is not compatible with this flavor (Community Edition, Professional, or Enterprise) of Sugar:PRO  
I then did some investigation as to how to convert, but the conversion I'm trying to do isn't listed.

Source: http://support.sugarcrm.com/02_Documentation/01_Sugar_Editions/04_Sugar_Professional/Sugar_Professio...

Ireallyneed to export these customisations to production now, I don't care how, I did not anticipate this to be a difficult task!

Kind Regards,
Jon

Outcomes