AnsweredAssumed Answered

drip campaign

Question asked by Cliff Stebner on Sep 18, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 21, 2015 by Cliff Stebner
Hello all,

I know this is possible since MailChimp does it, but I really would like to have everything in one place.  Managing multiple client lists on multiple sites is not something that I want to do.

So, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to set up a drip campaign where the email template will automatically update the content in the body?

All I can think of is setting up a html source for each body message (so the body has both text and images), and then add that field to the auto content dropdown (like inserting Client Name for example).  Then it would just cycle through each body message in order (so message 1 first month, message 2 second month, and so on).

Then set up the campaign to run for 12 months and have 12 emails going out (1 per month).  I would just set it up and it will automatically send them in order.

Is there a way to do this in Sugar CE?  An addon that can do this?  I know there is a SugarChimp addon, but I was also hoping to do this without a monthly fee.  Anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks

Outcomes