AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sugar Pro 7.6.0 installation : cannot load DB manager

Question asked by Antoine BARET on Sep 7, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 9, 2015 by amurray
Hello,
I'm trying to install Sugar professionnal 7.6.0 on my virtual machine. It is with PHP 5.5 installed - I know that's not supported by Sugar CRM but it is nowadays the default PHP version, I'm just making the installation for testing purpose and according to what I read it is not technically impossible for Sugar 7.6 to run on this version -., and MySQL (14.14).

in the installation process, after validating the 'database configuration' page, it is reloaded with the following message :

Notice: Undefined index: setup_db_type in /var/www/html/sugarpro760/install/install_utils.php on line 543

Notice: Undefined index: setup_db_manager in /var/www/html/sugarpro760/install/install_utils.php on line 543
display_stack_trace caller, file: /var/www/html/sugarpro760/include/database/DBManagerFactory.php line#: 69
/var/www/html/sugarpro760/install/install_utils.php[L:543](DBManagerFactory:getTypeInstance)
/var/www/html/sugarpro760/install/checkDBSettings.php[L:287](:getInstallDbInstance)
/var/www/html/sugarpro760/install/checkDBSettings.php[L:37](:copyInputsIntoSession)
/var/www/html/sugarpro760/install.php[L:172](:checkDBSettings)
Cannot load DB manager

Any idea ?

Outcomes