We have officially released version 126.96.36.199 for all commercial editions. The 188.8.131.52 release is available to download for On-Site customers and is being automatically applied to On-Demand instances running an earlier version of Sugar releases 7.x or 6.7.x.
This release will significantly benefit customers through the following new features and enhancements to existing functionality:
- OAuth 2 support for Google connector
- Collapse all subpanels option added for Administrators in Admin > System Settings
- List View performance improvements
- Process Author: Filter by whether or not the record owner was the user who created or last modified the record
- Process Author: Wait events in process definitions can now be configured relative to a record's date created and/or date modified
This release also addresses bugs identified in prior releases.
More information on the above enhancements and fixed bugs can be found in our 184.108.40.206 release notes:
Ultimate 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
Enterprise 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Corporate 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
Professional 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Those upgrading from 6.7.x or 7.5.x to 188.8.131.52 will receive further communication shortly regarding their automatic On-Demand upgrades.
Customers hosting Sugar on their own servers can review the following installation and upgrade instructions:
Ultimate 7.6 Installation and Upgrade Guide
Enterprise 7.6 Installation and Upgrade Guide
Corporate 7.6 Installation and Upgrade Guide
Professional 7.6 Installation and Upgrade Guide
For information about what is new in 7.6, please review the Version 184.108.40.206 Released! in the community.
Sugar 7.6 is compatible and supported for customers running a LAMP server stack. New installations of Sugar can also be performed on Windows, IIS, and MSSQL stacks. Please visit the Supported Platforms page for a complete list of supported configurations. Upgrades from 6.5.x on non-LAMP stacks will be available in subsequent 7.x releases. Changes to supported platforms in 7.6 include:
- Added support for Windows Server 2012, Windows 7
- Added support for IIS 8.0
- Added support for Oracle 11g R2, 12c
- Added support for DB2 10.5
- Added support for MSSQL 2008 R2, 2012
- Added support for Elastic Search 1.4.4
- Removed APC from recommended stack configuration
- Updated versions of Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- SQLServer driver versions 3.0 and 3.0.1 (Updated for 7.6.1)
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the ‘Follow’ button under our ‘Releases' category in the community.