AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do i decrease values that is gained, each different years?

Question asked by Yuenchee Chan on Aug 5, 2015
I earned 100 in year 2001, and earned 200 in year 2002. So in 2002, i have a total of 300. How can i make sure i deduct the values gained from previous years? Lets say, deduct 100 of 2001 from 300 in year 2002, and so on.