We have officially released version 2.1.0 of the IBM Notes Plug-in!
This release addresses bugs identified in prior releases and improved functionality. This release uses Sugar 7’s REST APIs, and will work only against 7.x. Users on 6.x versions of Sugar will continue to use LPI 1.6.0.
Some highlights of this new release include:
- IBM Notes emails can now be mass archived to Sugar records.
- IBM Notes records can now be mass linked to Sugar records.
- Users are now able to view Sugar invitee details in IBM Notes when creating a meeting.
- A pop-up message will now appear to confirm if the sync was successful or unsuccessful.
- Meetings and calls will no longer fail to sync by using some date formats.
Users on 7.x versions of Sugar can either download the plug-in from our Download Manager with an appropriate download key or by going to their user profile in the application and selecting the 'Downloads' tab.
If you want to ensure you are up-to-date on all our latest releases, please click the 'Follow' button under our 'Releases' category in the community!