AnsweredAssumed Answered

Show deleted relations in subpanels

Question asked by jlabuelo on Jun 10, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2015 by Dhaivat Naik
Hi there

I have a custom Module "Cars"  that have several 1 to many relations with other modules. For the moment we wanted to have in the subpanels just one record at a time... like if the relation really acts as a 1 to 1 relation.
We did this as we needed to track the history of relations between the record of Custom Module "Cars", and different records of the related modules ("Mechanical", "Contacts","Accounts"...), so in the subpanes for the moment only the "active" relation between record "Cars" and "Accounts" will appear in the Cars->Accounts subpanel. However we are keeping in the db the history of all the Accounts related to Cars, as they are marked in the relation table as "deleted='1'".

Now we would like to show in the subpanels all the Account records that are (only one, the "active" one") actually related to Cars, and all the Accounts that have been related to Cars in the past and that are kept in the relation table in the db with "deleted='1'", and show also somehow which is the active one and which is old relation.

How can achive this in the subpanels of the DetailView of the Cars Custom Module?

Hope my explanation is clear enough :-D. I would appreciate any ideas about how to achieve this "history" functionality in the subpanels of a custom record.

Thanks a lot in advance guys!!

BTW I am using SugarCRM CE 6.5

Cheers

Outcomes